Millwall Fans

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of those :censored: got me with a coke bottle, so i threw it back, surprisingly 15 minutes later i was ejected from the ground. i dont give a :censored: iv always said if someone or something hits me then they get it back. and i aint going to change for those cockney scum bags

Two wrongs don't make a right!

one of those :censored: got me with a coke bottle, so i threw it back, surprisingly 15 minutes later i was ejected from the ground. i dont give a :censored: iv always said if someone or something hits me then they get it back. and i aint going to change for those cockney scum bags

You are kidding right? How old are you, 9?

Stupid boy.

Are those "cockney scum bags" really worth a banning order?

unfortunately, that makes you as bad as them

did anybody see any Millwall fans being ejected?

Did you hit the actual bloke who threw it or just someone in that general direction?

to be honest i was too peed off that someone threw coke at me when i wasnt any of the guys who ran to the big grey thing. just standing there peed off at the ref then a coke bottle hit me ! so i aint going to sit back and let them take the mick. i threw it in anger. and when police had me outside, a steward came outside and said see you next match and shook my hand.

I'm with you fella. It wouldn't cross my mind to ever think of starting trouble at a game but if a missile struck me or someone I was with at a game, especially if it was one of those mongs, they would get it right back at them, make no mistake.

Two wrongs don't make a right....how old are you....just as bad as them.... :sleeping:

Woof.

to be honest i was too peed off that someone threw coke at me when i wasnt any of the guys who ran to the big grey thing. just standing there peed off at the ref then a coke bottle hit me ! so i aint going to sit back and let them take the mick. i threw it in anger. and when police had me outside, a steward came outside and said see you next match and shook my hand.

You sound like a big kid. Grow up.

well how about i throw something at you with force eh ? you wouldnt be too happy either would you. no you wouldnt.

im 18 for anyone who asks.

If it was me - I would of gone on the floor injured, got the police involved, get stretchered off to an anbulance by St Johns, and then claim for criminal injuries. But thats me. You just sound like a complete muppet.

you threw the bottle back makes you just as bad,what would you have done if the bottle had hit a little kid supporting millwall

if it hit a little kid then id feel kinda bad, but yet again same goes to them.

to be honest im pretty laid back until people go across the line like they did why throw things ? its just :censored: pointless.

start chants or something instead of showing how much of hard man you are by throwing stuff at the other set of fans.

thats what peed me off they had to throw stuff.

similar incident at the southampton game that i took my kids 2 not my kids that got hit but someones kid did, not good no exscuses as far as im conserned the kids parents complained to the police and im sure the police threttend to throw them out think there

dont want to lower the fanbase more but in my oppinion :censored: off and support leeds/millwall/and so on, as for the steward do your job!