Stadium Plans

Simple question Barry

When will the stadium plans be revealed ? Can you at least give us a revised time frame ?

Before anyone thinks of removing this. It is a question a LOT of users here want answering and not a matter for PM.

Edited by oafc0000

Simple question Barry

When will the stadium plans be revealed ? Can you at least give us a revised time frame ?

Before anyone thinks of removing this. It is a question a LOT of users here want answering and not a matter for PM.

I believe that there is a fly in the ointment regarding the charitable status of the land that could scupper the move completely.

This is through no fault of the club or Oldham council but I would imagine the plans won't see light of day until the problem is resolved.

So in answer to your question, who knows?

I believe that there is a fly in the ointment regarding the charitable status of the land that could scupper the move completely.

This is through no fault of the club or Oldham council but I would imagine the plans won't see light of day until the problem is resolved.

So in answer to your question, who knows?

I thought that was a red herring.

If it isn't we really are :censored: ed.

Edited by garcon

I thought that was a red herring.

If it isn't we really are :censored: ed.

If true, it has serious ramifications for all concerned. Let's not forget the amount of money TTA have forked out for the BAe land which, may well turn out to be a white elephant.

If Failsworth was TTA's great escape, they may just have got caught in the barbed wire.

If true, it has serious ramifications for all concerned. Let's not forget the amount of money TTA have forked out for the BAe land which, may well turn out to be a white elephant.

If Failsworth was TTA's great escape, they may just have got caught in the barbed wire.

Do TTA now own that land? I didn't realise that was the case.

As far as I am aware, the BAe land is a £3m done deal. Our peppercorn lease on the land at the bottom of Memorial Park is not.

Cheers JohnnyPimp. Always grateful for news but I am sure you will appreciate the call to hear it from an official and accountable source.

Edited by oafc0000