first Oldham game

i'll be attending my first Latics match on Saturday vs Brentford.

i grew up and currently live in America. specifically live in Atlanta now.

i have recently become an Oldham supporter. i realise it's a tense time with the club right now and Penney could be fired soon but i'm very much looking forward to this game on Saturday and a Latics win.

i land in Manchester Friday morning, will head straight to Oldham from there.

any suggestions?

cheers,

-Burrito

i'll be attending my first Latics match on Saturday vs Brentford.

i grew up and currently live in America. specifically live in Atlanta now.

i have recently become an Oldham supporter. i realise it's a tense time with the club right now and Penney could be fired soon but i'm very much looking forward to this game on Saturday and a Latics win.

i land in Manchester Friday morning, will head straight to Oldham from there.

any suggestions?

cheers,

-Burrito

Yes, don't bother!

And welcome back Sara x :grin:

Enjoy the game, try not to let the atmosphere put you off if there isn't one/it gets nasty (it might). I'd suggest arranging to meet up with some of the regulars on here before/after the match to extend the day a bit - not much fun coming in alone, sitting on your own then going back to your hotel/lodgings.

Any of the Grey Mare/White Hart/Rifle Range regulars care to volunteer?? :)

Enjoy the game, try not to let the atmosphere put you off if there isn't one/it gets nasty (it might). I'd suggest arranging to meet up with some of the regulars on here before/after the match to extend the day a bit - not much fun coming in alone, sitting on your own then going back to your hotel/lodgings.

Any of the Grey Mare/White Hart/Rifle Range regulars care to volunteer?? :)

i would do that if i didn't have a host who knows what is going on and where to go to become intoxicated howdy.gif

Edited by BurritoBrother

i would do that if i didn't have a host who knows what is going on and where to go to become intoxicated howdy.gif

Not sure you're aware of the scale of drinking needed to survive the match to be honest.

Intoxicated won't do it.

Rat Arsed is the very least you need to be, working up the scale to just short of comatose should we perform like we did against Tranmere.

Enjoy it anyway, but don't get your hopes up too much.

Can I just point out you've asked for suggestions then tell us your itenary is already sorted!!! Tell your mate you wanna get down and dirty with the fans in their natural surroundings and rub shoulders with them.

hmmm, i guess you're right icon_redface.gif . could always use more info though.

yes, i plan on having the full experience, angry fans and all.

Not sure you're aware of the scale of drinking needed to survive the match to be honest.

Intoxicated won't do it.

Rat Arsed is the very least you need to be, working up the scale to just short of comatose should we perform like we did against Tranmere.

Enjoy it anyway, but don't get your hopes up too much.

169.gif i think i can get there.