frost covers off game on

would just like to congratulate the other 5 people who turned up with me to get the covers off..

the groundsmen were well chuffed as it was done in record time,and the pitch looks in very good condition

lets just hope the team put in a performance today to make it all worthwhile eh.

cheers

lads

would just like to congratulate the other 5 people who turned up with me to get the covers off..

the groundsmen were well chuffed as it was done in record time,and the pitch looks in very good condition

lets just hope the team put in a performance today to make it all worthwhile eh.

cheers

lads

Would have gone myself, but forgot to set an alarm! :disappointed:

When i looked on OS just then first word i saw was off which led me think crap the game iss off, but thankfully it ainttt.

Well done to whoever went to get them off, surely uu shud get a free pie for your effortss :grin:

Would have gone myself, but forgot to set an alarm! :disappointed:

When i looked on OS just then first word i saw was off which led me think crap the game iss off, but thankfully it ainttt.

Well done to whoever went to get them off, surely uu shud get a free pie for your effortss :grin:

hahaha,free pie,lol

yeah the pitch is a little hard,but they were off for 10am,so plenty of time for ground to warm up a bit with this sun...i do believe there is a pitch inspection planned for 12...but according to the groundsman,if the ref calls it off it could get ugly.lol

hahaha,free pie,lol

yeah the pitch is a little hard,but they were off for 10am,so plenty of time for ground to warm up a bit with this sun...i do believe there is a pitch inspection planned for 12...but according to the groundsman,if the ref calls it off it could get ugly.lol

Well done ed, let's hope you're rewarded for your efforts with 3 points, hope the strip under the main stand doesn't hinder us again.

Well done ed, let's hope you're rewarded for your efforts with 3 points, hope the strip under the main stand doesn't hinder us again.

you trying to tell us there is a strip club under the main stand :shock:

its times like these you wish mr hainings wife still visited the ground eh,lol

yeah the pitch in front of main stand looks ok...it was hard when walked on but according to those who know,it will be fine come kick off time.

you trying to tell us there is a strip club under the main stand :shock:

its times like these you wish mr hainings wife still visited the ground eh,lol

yeah the pitch in front of main stand looks ok...it was hard when walked on but according to those who know,it will be fine come kick off time.

It will be Failsworth pole dancing next :grin:

Edited by BP1960