Everton Programme - On Sale

Blue_Pizza

HAHAHAHAHAHA

thats got to be the funniest post i have seen on here for a whilst.

How much could i get for this? £50? Cost exactly £3 at the time just over 2 years ago. Signed as well by John Thompson & JP Kalala.

Anyone interested? Could pick it up at the next home game or i could post.

Bearing in mind its barely 2 years old, and signed by a couple of bums it's probably decreased in value! Get Macca to sign it framed with his shirt and a ticket stub - then you have a license to print money - depending on what a Latics fan would be prepared to pay for it! As it stands you'll be lucky to get your three quid back! I'm sure Gary (Museum De Latique) will confirm.

How much could i get for this? £50? Cost exactly £3 at the time just over 2 years ago. Signed as well by John Thompson & JP Kalala.

I've always got a posyer with the players in the dressing room after the 1-0 over city thanks to scott vernon.

Also got all the signatures off the players on it

Bought the poster for exactly £1 at the time just over 4 years ago, how much you reck i could get for it?

I've always got a posyer with the players in the dressing room after the 1-0 over city thanks to scott vernon.

Bought the poster for exactly £1 at the time just over 4 years ago, how much you reck i could get for it?

Problem with specific club memorabilia, it is only worth what fans of that club will pay for it - as I found out with my collection last year, and the reason why it is firmly still in my loft!

You could risk it on ebay, you may get a fiver, you may get £50 - depends what people are willing to pay for it!

Problem with specific club memorabilia, it is only worth what fans of that club will pay for it - as I found out with my collection last year, and the reason why it is firmly still in my loft!

You could risk it on ebay, you may get a fiver, you may get £50 - depends what people are willing to pay for it!

Was meant to be sarcastic my post.. :blush:

Hang on to them. They are souvenirs of the greatest result in the Club's history. One day you'll be telling your grandchildren about that match and have the souvenirs to go with your story.

Bearing in mind its barely 2 years old, and signed by a couple of bums it's probably decreased in value! Get Macca to sign it framed with his shirt and a ticket stub - then you have a license to print money - depending on what a Latics fan would be prepared to pay for it! As it stands you'll be lucky to get your three quid back! I'm sure Gary (Museum De Latique) will confirm.

Sounds right prozac - i know a couple of collectors who want a copy - but not with writing on :grin: