Colchester

Season ticket sold, only missed one game since!!

Penney revolution has started.

So, have you learned those two big lessons in life: 1) About not chucking your toys out of the pram, B) Not getting to over excited too quickly? It has already cost you a few £'s.

Edited by singe

How many are making the trip down?

I am on a 71 seater coach that is being put on by the Trifle Range. They have about 20 Germans coming over to watch the match.

there are 10 lads coming over from frankfurt 2 are going back on sunday the remaining 8 are going to the leeds game tuesday

How many are making the trip down?

I am on a 71 seater coach that is being put on by the Trifle Range. They have about 20 Germans coming over to watch the match.

Oh god please!!!!!! :shock:

NO NO NO. :pray::cry: :cry:

Tell me it's not true! :pray:

I've got to put up with being on a coach with you for 5 hours and then another 5 hours after the match?

I might as well spend my time talking to the Erics because they'll make more sense than you even if they speak in their native tongue.

Well either that or spend 10 hours :drinking45:

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

I've got to put up with being on a coach with you for 5 hours and then another 5 hours after the match?

I might as well spend my time talking to the Erics because they'll make more sense than you even if they speak in their native tongue.

you could put up with me? :grin:

Cheers.

Lee

Cheers.

Lee

Cheers.

Lee

Cheers.

Lee

you could put up with me? :grin:

Are you on the coach JP?

It will be interesting to see if any of my friends from the original Paris 1982 trip/tournament are over.

It's a strange week because after Saturday, whilst the German boys stay over here for the Leeds game, I have to miss the game whilst I travel co-incidentally to .........

GERMANY for 3 days staying in Dusseldorf on business and apparently we are being taken to the Schalke stadium

Are you on the coach JP?

It will be interesting to see if any of my friends from the original Paris 1982 trip/tournament are over.

It's a strange week because after Saturday, whilst the German boys stay over here for the Leeds game, I have to miss the game whilst I travel co-incidentally to .........

GERMANY for 3 days staying in Dusseldorf on business and apparently we are being taken to the Schalke stadium

nope...to much going on work wise at the moment..

enjoy schalke's stadium...its amazing !

I cannot wait.

Cheers,

Harry