Scientific Politics Poll

General Election Voting Intentions  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If there were a general election tomorrow, how would you vote?

• Labour
    • Tory
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • BNP
    • Other Nationalist (for the Welsh and Scots)
    • Other
    • I'm not voting 'cos I'm too young or too lazy or because I'm a misguided stayaway or other reason
  2. 2. I will vote primarily on the issue of...

• Economy
    • Foreign policy
    • Health
    • Crime, law and order
    • Immigration
    • Other (including the performance of the Arts Council of England and Wales

No need for PM-ing. I'll pay you to vote Labour for 50p.

Interesting. The polling station is on my way back from work. If it takes me 5 minutes then that is £6/hour for my time.

But on the other hand I could go and spoil my ballot or vote for the People Front of Judea and hope and pray that the one vote you didn’t obtain actually made the difference, just so that I could laugh at you.

Which constituency do you live in, Stitch? I'll buy you a pint if you vote whichever way has the best chance of getting Labour out, two pints if it's Meacher (slimy creep) or Woolas (weasel scum) and it works. :grin:

I dunno mate. :grin:

Never managed to garner any interest in politics whatsoever. It's a load of bollocks carried out by self-important tossers I imagine. In my opinion far too much importance is placed on what is a fundamentally flawed system, the fundamental flaw being that that the majority of voters just vote red or blue based on their class and/or what their parents/peers have voted. Those who vote green tend to do so in an attempt to stop their hated party winning after accepting their prefered party can't win. What a farce. :lol:

Get rid of the party system and wind government down to the bare minimum. That's what I say.