Tiger Woods

What? His private life being all over the news?

I suppose you've recently had a little taste of such a thing yourself..... :wink:

:lol:

This is just the same as JT - it's nothing to do with anyone if he cheats on his wife or whatever else is being levelled at him.

I'm a big believer in the right to free speech and I don't want to see the media gagged.

But really, who gives a crap if he's nobbled some lass? That's his mistake and nowt to do with anyone other than those directly involved.

He was giving a press conference this afternoon wasn't he. Apparently there was a very good and valid reason for it to take place today, nothing to do with stealing the publicity from a golf tournament sponsored by one of the companies that dropped him...

I wish I cared. Actually, no I don't.

He's been in inpatient therapy from December to February.

So that's two months shagging nurses then...

:lol:

Steve Coogan did a great bit about how he went to sex-addict group therapy... which was a room full of people addicted to sex... not the most ideal environment to getting 'clean'.

Always wondered what the entry requirement must be for one of those sessions - wouldn't mind taking the entrance exam!

He's been in inpatient therapy from December to February.

So that's two months shagging nurses then...

Every credit to him, so what? he's addicted to sex. He's a :censored: hot golfer with a load of cash, yes he's an ugly bugger but if money makes these women shag you then why should he turn it down.

Now Mistress 11 makes a statement. Turns off! :lol: So bloody American.

11? You might be a couple of zeros out there mate! If you count how many attractive female British sports presenters there are, and consider that he's squired two of them, then extrapolate that scoring ratio across every nightclub hostess, PR, waitress, maid, bird in the street and every other bird that has crossed his path, and you are talking about one serious swordsman.