reasons to be cheerful part 1

as grim as it has been this season so far with all the negative mindsets and playing not to loose , one of the worst factors has been the geography of L2 and the southern bias but with tonites results both Rochdale and Berry are up for promotion. After the dross and long distance awaydays this is a real bonus. Rochdale (where i live btw) is a real dump but the 2 fixtures would be mega in terms of atmosphere and days out and Berry is a quality day out - market - pubs - journey etc.

To me this is the inspiration we need to avoid the absolute death knell of relegation to L2.

With a look at Ipswich, Plymouth and Posh relegated we need the local derbies to keep it interested !

If both Dale and Berry get promoted and 'Tics stay up then ST for next season is sorted - if not then ....... well whatever.

Keepin the faith .......... just ...............

its bury

I know Bob - tis a local matter ! better than bournmouth or more southern softie lightweight passionless teams post conference.

Berry, bury, burrito - dont matter - tis a good bus ride and several scoops away from gr8 awayday ! (and the obligatory 3 points too !)

ktf