* Exeter 28%

* Oldham 72%

Attempts on target

* Exeter 2

* Oldham 0

Attempts off target

* Exeter 3

* Oldham 0

Those are the current stats on BBC, i know they are a joke sometimes but jesus, those are bad, not one shot?!

We're in massive trouble if we don't get something out of this match.

No attempts says it all.

I think if we go through this whole match without an attempt on goal, then Penney must be shown the door, because he is clearly devoid of any motivational skills and must be guilty of employing negative tactics.

We're in massive trouble if we don't get something out of this match.

No attempts says it all.

Gordon informs Latics World listeners next Saturday is help the heroes day. It's not this shower of players he's referring too

Possession

* Exeter 28%

* Oldham 72%

Attempts on target

* Exeter 2

* Oldham 0

Attempts off target

* Exeter 3

* Oldham 0

Those are the current stats on BBC, i know they are a joke sometimes but jesus, those are bad, not one shot?!

im not a penney out person but i think that he has to start telling the team to shoot on site whenever they get the chance and one of them will have to go in.

no more 'pretty' build up DP, we need goals

im not a penney out person but i think that he has to start telling the team to shoot on site whenever they get the chance and one of them will have to go in.

no more 'pretty' build up DP, we need goals

Not an 'Outer' either, but regardless of who the manager is, when the team regularly comes out with shot-shy performances, you have to question the tactics employed, the motivational skills and the validity of the appointment.

We lose today, and the TTA have some serious thinking to do and have to act swiftly on their decision.