Apology please Mr Penney - read before you condemn me

He's had "Peney out" chants, boos at half time and full time at games when it hasn't been deserved, I'm surprised he hasn't been giving the nescafe to a few people.

A cupping of the ear and he is the anti-christ? Glass houses.

I agree BT, Penney smirking and cupping his ear is pretty harmless considering the stick he received before during and after the game (whether warranted or not).

However, we need a decent run of results, in addition to the slightly improved performances of late, to turn everybody round (including myself) and to get everyone back onside for next season.

How about Penney sets his side out then to take the game to the opposition from the off? Or will we as seems to now be the norm at home have the opposition play the first 20 minutes of the game in our half. It gets fairly frustrating for fans cheering a side on when we're constantly defending straight from kick off even against fellow :censored: and like many home games unlikely to see a shot until way past the 30th minute.

Quite right.

When the team actually attacked and went for it (Albeit against 10 men) against Colchester - the crowd joined in - got behinf them and gave their support.

When the side were as bad as I can honestly remember Vs Tranmere; it's surely no surprise that the atmosphere was as flat as a pancake and bordered towards the negative.

To adapt a quote from 'Field of Dreams'

Attack and we will cheer

Side note: Whilst considering our current league position and performance levels; I'd say an ear cup & smirk is rather ill conceived- not the end of the world as we know it. It's a very silly gester to offer to the fans who have made the trip down to Devon all things considered; but he hardly needs burning at the stake for it. We'll see how he is tonight after the expected barracking he'll get.........he might offer more than smirk?

I hope he does offer more than the smirk, if he is doing that it means we have won and that is fine by me.

He'll still be smirking if we lose. He personally cannot lose. It's our fault the players are frigging hopeless after all. We either keep him and his dross or we remove him and start the cycle again.

For the love of Latics man attack. Just have a go you plank. These are the final throws of the dice/dices/die(?). We are not lucky to be in this league like Penney thinks we are. We are not lucky to have him as our gaffer like he seems to think we are. If you're going to do anything Dave, just keep us up. Please.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad