rob 'THE URBAN MYTH' purdie

What's the latest with this guy anyone know?

He is a glue sniffing, alcoholic, drug taking pre op transexual who is making an extra living out of doing tricks round Tesco's....................... :grin: Not really, but what are you fishing for? :grin:

He is a glue sniffing, alcoholic, drug taking pre op transexual who is making an extra living out of doing tricks round Tesco's....................... :grin: Not really, but what are you fishing for? :grin:

To be honest, its a fair question. I havent a frigiing clue what he is out with anymore. Or if he will ever play again.

I doubt anyone on here has the answers. On a postcard please....

To be honest, its a fair question. I havent a frigiing clue what he is out with anymore. Or if he will ever play again.

I doubt anyone on here has the answers. On a postcard please....

I agree mate. Just having a laugh. Typical of us to sign someone who has never really made a show.

You do have to wonder....... is it career threatening?

At this level, nowadays, you have to wonder whether a player would want to come back from a 50/50 situation.

Its a journeymas league. I'd imagine Purdie isnt earning big bucks. I'd fancy a nice insurance payment and a career doing 'whatever' would be more interesting than trying to get fit to play crap football, then being released.

Who knows. I've got my half-empty head on tonight but something tells me we will never see Purdie in a latics shirt. Unless he chooses to model next seasons kt. just for fun.

At this level, nowadays, you have to wonder whether a player would want to come back from a 50/50 situation.

Its a journeymas league. I'd imagine Purdie isnt earning big bucks. I'd fancy a nice insurance payment and a career doing 'whatever' would be more interesting than trying to get fit to play crap football, then being released.

Who knows. I've got my half-empty head on tonight but something tells me we will never see Purdie in a latics shirt. Unless he chooses to model next seasons kt. just for fun.

To be fair, all reports from Darlington said he really isn't that type of player. That isn't to say he isn't terminally screwed, just it may not be a mental decision.