just a thought could we not have a fan doing it,might make it abit more interesting cause roy and gordon caused me to fall asleep on the sofa today.GMR did it the other week when dale played notts county seemed to work.

just a thought could we not have a fan doing it,might make it abit more interesting cause roy and gordon caused me to fall asleep on the sofa today.GMR did it the other week when dale played notts county seemed to work.

Are Roy and Gordon not fans?

yeah but they work for the club,like i said just a thought.

I think it works fine as it is. I don't think anyone could have made today's game enjoyable listening. Roy and Gordon and Mike do fine for me. They have fans contributing via twitter and have the odd player helping out at times.

yeah but they work for the club,like i said just a thought.

I have asked if we could run a competiton before on Owtb for a fan to take part in the commentry but it was rejected as comments and words could be used that could cause problems.

Maybe someone in the heat of the moment might just say how **it a player is playing etc :wink: