Chesterfield Fan Back Again.

Morning guys, end of another dissapointing season with nothing to play for on saturday baring a miracle for us.

See Dave Penny has left, any hints as to who's coming in.

Any players definitely on their way out.

Saturday is our final game at Saltergate, a sad day but well over due. Hows your new stadia progressing.

lol typical shez look promising then fails at final hurdle.

we dont have a clue who will be coming in as of yet.

stadium wont happen as per usual.

To be fair shez has been hampered by the 3 yr deals given to some right donkeys by the previous manager(Lee Richardson) Darren CURRIE walked away with a 60k pay off, Matin Gritton still with 12 month deal left and obviously not rated by shez. 2 years left on his deal and the promise of a big budget I think we'll see 15 to 20 players on their way but I wouldn't be surprised to see 'da bosh' given a 12 month deal.

Not rubbing it in by any means but our stadium should be finished by JULY, currently laying the pitch on the webcam

(click b2net stadium) and hopefully onwards and upwards.

Be interesting to see who you bring in and who if any Shez approaches from you - do you think he will come back for anyone, has been accusing our squad of no mental strength/backbone.

To be fair shez has been hampered by the 3 yr deals given to some right donkeys by the previous manager(Lee Richardson) Darren CURRIE walked away with a 60k pay off, Matin Gritton still with 12 month deal left and obviously not rated by shez. 2 years left on his deal and the promise of a big budget I think we'll see 15 to 20 players on their way but I wouldn't be surprised to see 'da bosh' given a 12 month deal.

Not rubbing it in by any means but our stadium should be finished by JULY, currently laying the pitch on the webcam

Be interesting to see who you bring in and who if any Shez approaches from you - do you think he will come back for anyone, has been accusing our squad of no mental strength/backbone.

I am not so sure, we have been accusing ours of that for about the past 10 seasons..

i would imagine the only player he would really want would be greegan..but i doubt it would happen

danny whitts maybe....if you take a look at the players we had on loan over his tenure then you will see his type of player...

Can he come for joe colbeck please

Morning guys, end of another dissapointing season with nothing to play for on saturday baring a miracle for us.

Saturday is our final game at Saltergate, a sad day but well over due. Hows your new stadia progressing.

I was having a goosey on your messageboards and see that some of your lot were baying for Shez's blood, can see many many parralels to his final days here

- No idea of his best 11

- Brings in too many crap loanees who are no better than what you have (i believe you have used 40 players this season)

- Plays his mates regardless of form (again I believe Brekin isnt the most popular amongst fans)

- Interviews and PR skills that make you go :petesake:

- Strong start but when things start to go wrong, the downward spiral starts and absolutely no idea how to reverse it

I was at Accrington as a neutral last week and was frankly amazed at your fans chanting for Shez's head. Nice to know there's some fans worse than ours though!

:unsure: