My Head is sore

I have the hangover from hell today after watching Fleetwood Town gain promotion into the Conference by beating Alfreton 2-1 in the play off yesterday, not the greatest game ever but for tiny Fleetwood to have almost 4,000 fans snapping up all the tickets in only 2 days goes along way to show what a little bit of ambition can achieve, the whole town is buzzing and they cannot wait to be entertaining the likes of Luton,Darlington,Grimsby and Oxford.

Work has begun today on the new £4 million 2,000 seated stand and if anybody gets the chance to see any highlights on the local news channels tonight then look at Fleetwoods bowling green of a pitch and compare it to the cow field the lashers are playing on a few miles up the road.

two or ten too many Stellas have made me ill but im still smiling. :drinking::sick01::D

I have the hangover from hell today after watching Fleetwood Town gain promotion into the Conference by beating Alfreton 2-1 in the play off yesterday, not the greatest game ever but for tiny Fleetwood to have almost 4,000 fans snapping up all the tickets in only 2 days goes along way to show what a little bit of ambition can achieve, the whole town is buzzing and they cannot wait to be entertaining the likes of Luton,Darlington,Grimsby and Oxford.

Work has begun today on the new £4 million 2,000 seated stand and if anybody gets the chance to see any highlights on the local news channels tonight then look at Fleetwoods bowling green of a pitch and compare it to the cow field the lashers are playing on a few miles up the road.

two or ten too many Stellas have made me ill but im still smiling. :drinking::sick01::D

i attended the league game against droyslden a few back and have to say as was impressed with the facilities..felt a bit like when i first attended boundary park and you could smoke in the ground :grin:

as i will be moving up to poulton le flyde in the next few months i think i may be attending a few more next season,the club house/sports bar is superb (latics should take note)