Dowie wants to sign Dale Stephens

no chance of this happening i be shocked if it was true.

Yeah... my mate says he's just seen it on one of the newswire feeds in which lots of reports and speculation come through every minute - there's no direct source for it other than that it is on the newswire itself, and nobody is quoted in it. Thought it would be worth putting it out there though.

Yeah... my mate says he's just seen it on one of the newswire feeds in which lots of reports and speculation come through every minute - there's no direct source for it other than that it is on the newswire itself, and nobody is quoted in it. Thought it would be worth putting it out there though.

It wasnt

Sorry if this has been around already, but my sport reporter friend tells me that Iain Dowie's planning a swoop for Dale Stephens if he keeps his job at Hull City. He watched him when we lost to Charlton apparently...

In that case, I hope Dowie gets the Hull job.

Steo is the most over-rated player at the club. He can't pass, he never bombs forward and he seems to forget we play in Blue. Always wastes possession.

Give me Worthington any day of the week!