scholes to latics?

Keep this under your hat, but my Auntie has a personal friend who is cleaning the pipes of a guy who's butcher sells tbone steaks to a former olympic gymnast for her dog who is best friends with the Boundary Park groundsman's cat. And she said that an Arabic Billionaire named Sheik Myass I. Hammad is lining up a bid for a 50% share in Latics.

Keep this under your hat, but my Auntie has a personal friend who is cleaning the pipes of a guy who's butcher sells tbone steaks to a former olympic gymnast for her dog who is best friends with the Boundary Park groundsman's cat. And she said that an Arabic Billionaire named Sheik Myass I. Hammad is lining up a bid for a 50% share in Latics.

I heard the same thing last week.

Keep this under your hat, but my Auntie has a personal friend who is cleaning the pipes of a guy who's butcher sells tbone steaks to a former olympic gymnast for her dog who is best friends with the Boundary Park groundsman's cat. And she said that an Arabic Billionaire named Sheik Myass I. Hammad is lining up a bid for a 50p share in Latics.

Corrected the error. :wink:

It was an omission rather than an error :wink:

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills