Woman arrested for taking baby into Sun

I am pretty sure she has not been arrested. Social services are investigating to check for any child protection issues.

We was outside with the little one last Sunday. She was covered from head to tow in factor 50 and was sat in the shade and I was keeping a very close eye on her.

You can catch the sun on a hot day really quickly. A baby even more so with its sensitive skin.

I won't condem this women, I don't know enough of the facts and there is still scope for this just being a terrible accident / honest mistake, but I am happy people intervened and hopefully the baby will be ok. :pray:

Edited by oafc0000

DO you know who the mother is? Call our newsdesk on 0207 782 4104 or email exclusive@the-sun.co.uk

Isn't the freedom of the press a great thing... Lets name, shame and destroy rather than just leave it to the authorities who are clearly dealing with the issue. :petesake: Parasites...

Im not a parent but this seems pritty irresponsible to me !

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...-burt-baby.html

Yeah very irresponsible but probably born out of ignorance rather than malice. I was watching Flight of the Conchords at the Apollo the other week, a woman was sat in the first few rows (near the massive speakers) with a baby that couldn't have been more than about 9 months old - I mean, why did she think that was a good idea?

Yeah very irresponsible but probably born out of ignorance rather than malice. I was watching Flight of the Conchords at the Apollo the other week, a woman was sat in the first few rows (near the massive speakers) with a baby that couldn't have been more than about 9 months old - I mean, why did she think that was a good idea?

Taking the baby to Glasto next year for its first festival but its going to have some of those cool baby ear defenders :)

Taking the baby to Glasto next year for its first festival but its going to have some of those cool baby ear defenders :)

I hope the heavens don't open for you then, its mad enough trying to get your self around when its flooded. Was chatting to a guy helping to run the family camp on the Eastern side last year, i'd get yourself in there if you can, looked top for kids.

I hope the heavens don't open for you then, its mad enough trying to get your self around when its flooded. Was chatting to a guy helping to run the family camp on the Eastern side last year, i'd get yourself in there if you can, looked top for kids.

Going in a motorhome... Done the camping for many a year but baby too young to do it just yet. She will be about a year and 2 months.... We did a test run last year and can't go this year as I am going to World Cup etc...

Been many a year, including the worse year ever (2007)... If it rains to those sort of levels then we will be packing up the motorhome and heading down to the south coast :) No fun for baby if its that bad...

Edited by oafc0000

Going in a motorhome... Done the camping for many a year but baby too young to do it just yet. She will be about a year and 2 months.... We did a test run last year and can't go this year as I am going to World Cup etc...

Been many a year, including the worse year ever (2007)... If it rains to those sort of levels then we will be packing up the motorhome and heading down to the south coast :) No fun for baby if its that bad...

Ah yes 2007 was fun, I was forced to get a coach package after the normal tickets had sold out but the coach turned up 4 hours late on return and had no shelter from the pouring rain at the coach station.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Ah yes 2007 was fun, I was forced to get a coach package after the normal tickets had sold out but the coach turned up 4 hours late on return and had no shelter from the pouring rain at the coach station.

You are lucky... I heard many people got turned away from the coaches as the coach drivers didn't want there coaches full of mud. Michael Eavis had to pay out for taxis / trains for loads of people.

You are lucky... I heard many people got turned away from the coaches as the coach drivers didn't want there coaches full of mud. Michael Eavis had to pay out for taxis / trains for loads of people.

Yeah I changed into the cleanest clothes I had when I got to the coach park to ensure that I could get on, dumped my boots as well.

2007? Walk in the park, children. 1998 was really bad. :wink:

We left tents and various items that could never ever be used/worn again at the campsite (that should prove interesting for some future archeological dig...). Seemed like half a days trudging through deep mud to get to the car. Then I drove as far as I could without fallin asleep/dying/killing someone/being arrested (Taunton Services). We left most of Somerset in a Travelodge room and drove to Cornwall to recover for a week. :lol:

I'm told the set up for motorhomes is pretty good. Bit of a trek into the festival village if I remember rightly, but that does mean the young 'un gets a break from the carnage.

2007? Walk in the park, children. 1998 was really bad. :wink:

We left tents and various items that could never ever be used/worn again at the campsite (that should prove interesting for some future archeological dig...). Seemed like half a days trudging through deep mud to get to the car. Then I drove as far as I could without fallin asleep/dying/killing someone/being arrested (Taunton Services). We left most of Somerset in a Travelodge room and drove to Cornwall to recover for a week. :lol:

I'm told the set up for motorhomes is pretty good. Bit of a trek into the festival village if I remember rightly, but that does mean the young 'un gets a break from the carnage.

We gave the motorhome a trial run last year knowing we was going to have a baby the following year. Was fantastic to be honest and the only way I will do it until the kids get older. I missed the camp site atmosphere though. Nothing quite like camping opposite the Pyramid and getting woke up by the stage sound test and cries of "Cow juice, get your cow juice!" :D

Getting into and out of the fest was quite easy and the walk isn't far when you are only carrying your gear for the day.

Going home is effortless. Turn your key in the engine and home you go :D No hill of death :D

Edited by oafc0000