Whilst sat in college I've just come up with a masterplan! rather genius if i dont say so myself B)

We should off load all of the team, or at least everyone earning a half decent wage

Play youngsters for a year with no manager, no backroom staff etc

Relegation guranteed - TTA bet all their money on us to get relegated... therefore we have a huge spending budget next season

In the following three seasons after relegation we gain back to back to back promotion to the premier league

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank u!

Whilst sat in college I've just come up with a masterplan! rather genius if i dont say so myself B)

We should off load all of the team, or at least everyone earning a half decent wage

Relegation guranteed - TTA bet all their money on us to get relegated... therefore we have a huge spending budget next season

In the following three seasons after relegation we gain back to back to back promotion to the premier league

Good idea, email Alan Hardy he normally replies. alan.hardy@oldhamathletic.co.uk

Plan failed. The youngsters play with pride & passion because they love the sport, not just pick up a wage packet.

Just get a team of dean brills :wink:

& I imagine there is a limit on the money you can put on at the bookies

Edited by RobOAFC

Great idea then we really can be just like Blackpool with owners in prison

Plan failed. The youngsters play with pride & passion because they love the sport, not just pick up a wage packet.

Just get a team of dean brills :wink:

& I imagine there is a limit on the money you can put on at the bookies

Ala 03/04.

We're probably more likely to go down with the current crop of :censored:e we have.