welcome to oldham athletic,

could i be the first to congratulate you on your new position, I am only guessing here but i would imagine your contract to be around two to three years,First and foremost you have my utmost backing throught your period of manager...ie if it goes tits up on the first year i will be behind you 100 percent throughout your post...All i ask back is some fcukin passion from the touchlines and a little entertainment now and again...

Unfortunatly there are some numpty's who will demand success from day one you'll probobly here therm on the first day of the season hey dickov you dick fcuk off back to eastlands you waste of space...Just ignore because i am sure that there will be more clappers than boers within the first year...As for year two when the stick comes thick and fast whatever you do don't put your hands to your ears in retaliation....instead shout at the numpty's on the pitch make em suffer like we have these past few season's... here's looking foreward to a few balls in the onion bag fella

cheers

one diehard fan :grin: :grin: :grin:

it may not be dickov oldham could be playing mind games

I don't think so, old son. The club has not made any statement about who it is, only who it isn't and the new manager's qualities.

As a point of interest, why don't you tell us what you have against Dickov. Then we will understand why you don't want him and it can be properly debated. Serious question.