strikers available on a free

Hi Guys

Yes i know i am a new poster but got fed up of the usual rubbish that was being posted on the 606 forum so thought i would try this for size been supporting latics over 30 years now.

Just thought i would let you have a look at some of the free transfers available in the striking department, and let you all cast your eye over what you think might be a good signing personel terms and money may be an issue with some of them but i have tried to not include the well out of our reach players.

See what you think and tell me which you would prefer to solve last season goals problem.

Febian Brandy 23 Man Utd

Ben Burgess 28 Blackpool

Deon Burton 33 Charlton

Warren Feeney 28 Cardiff

Chris Killen 28 Boro

Jon Macken 32 Barnsley

Clinton Morrison 31 Coventry

Ricardo vaz Te 23 Bolton

Darriaus Vassel 30 no club stated

Scott Vernon 26 Colchester

Age and club released from next to names

Cheers fellas

Hi Guys

Yes i know i am a new poster but got fed up of the usual rubbish that was being posted on the 606 forum so thought i would try this for size been supporting latics over 30 years now.

Just thought i would let you have a look at some of the free transfers available in the striking department, and let you all cast your eye over what you think might be a good signing personel terms and money may be an issue with some of them but i have tried to not include the well out of our reach players.

See what you think and tell me which you would prefer to solve last season goals problem.

Febian Brandy 23 Man Utd

Ben Burgess 28 Blackpool

Deon Burton 33 Charlton

Warren Feeney 28 Cardiff

Chris Killen 28 Boro

Jon Macken 32 Barnsley

Ricardo vaz Te 23 Bolton

Cheers fellas

With the exception of Scott Vernon, I'd probably take any, as I think they are all slightly above our price range.

With the exception of Scott Vernon, I'd probably take any, as I think they are all slightly above our price range.

I agree. Off our radar those - however a good selection, I think we're probably best off with trying to scout the minor leagues for someone to compliment Pawel. We've found diamonds before, we can do it again.

Hi Guys

Febian Brandy 23 Man Utd

Ben Burgess 28 Blackpool

Deon Burton 33 Charlton

Warren Feeney 28 Cardiff

Chris Killen 28 Boro

Jon Macken 32 Barnsley

Ricardo vaz Te 23 Bolton

Cheers fellas

well we've had previous loan interest in Brandy where he was requesting stupid money to come play (he obviously thought because he had a United contract that made him as good as Berbatov and Rooney). I think he will be one we are actually interested in though!!

well we've had previous loan interest in Brandy where he was requesting stupid money to come play (he obviously thought because he had a United contract that made him as good as Berbatov and Rooney). I think he will be one we are actually interested in though!!

He was happy to come, but apparently it was his agent asking for stupid fees.

He was a cheat that day. Nearly caused a full blown riot.

Like i said i dont think Dickov would be to bothered about that incident last season.

We also came close to signing him on loan after that incident, so dont think many will have problems.