Can you really blame TTA?

I must say if i was Blitz and i came onto these boards, having thrown hundreds of thousands of pounds away, which i will never ever get back..

Why won't they get it back...when they sell Lancaster Gate and Boundary Park and a new supermarket or housing estate resides there? You're telling me that they won't recoup what they've spent?

Don't be silly! They will, we just won't have a club.

I must say if i was Blitz and i came onto these boards, having thrown hundreds of thousands of pounds away, which i will never ever get back.. and i was being blamed (even 20% wtf?) id be pretty damn mad. Some people need to realise without backing from people like this we wont last until next week. And 350 quid a year on a season ticket doesnt come close to running the club, or give anyone the right to start dishing out blame. So hes come here and left with his wallet a lot thinner and said enough is enough, he isnt the first, he wont be the last. So why dont we have the grace to say thankyou for your time and money, instead of doing everything down all the time. That is unless anyone on here wants to throw everything they have worked hard for into this club until you have nothing left, then we will attribute you a percentage of blame!

Well said..