Join The Trust Today !

How far can £1500 go on a rainy day? Im guessing if this rainy day comes we will need more than a couple of grand to make the sun come back out. Its a nice idea but I don't think you will ever get enough supporters to make the thing worthwhile. I hope I am wrong though. :)

Edited by PlayItLivo

Well if you give your £5 that will be one less to worry about. To some extent its a gesture of goodwill and support. IF 3000 regulars chipped in its worth having.

Trust membership should cost a lot more if is seriously going to be a force... £5 is a bit pointless...

Trust membership should cost a lot more if is seriously going to be a force... £5 is a bit pointless...

Like I have said a few time now.... £5 is only the minimum amount you can pay to join the Trust.

On the front page, there is a donation icon were people can donate from 1p upwards !!!! A few fans already have ! Every penny counts and all that ...

A Big thanks you to everyone who has joined over the past 8 days, we have had over 40 new members in a week !!

I have currently been evacuated from my house due to a fire so once I get sorted I will send out confirmations.. :comeon:

It's not all about the money...a large part of it is to do with the numbers. The Trust will be seen as being more representative and have a bigger voice having 3,000 members than 300.

Agreed but for those numbers to grow I really think the trust need to take onboard some of the feeling on this board. Particularly regarding election of fan on the board and such like as well as how money is spent. If it sorted this stuff out I would join asap...

If I gave them £200 I still don't know where it would go... It all seems a bit wish washy... Is it going to go towards a fighting fund or is it going to subsidies the games of rich millionaires as in the past ? or both ?

People think I am anti trust, I am not, I just want it to work better and be something I can "invest" in... But it doesn't listen and having only 300 or so members tells me it needs to listen more.

And before anyone says anything, I don't have time to invest in doing day to day things or time to make it work better. But if it does start working better I can least put money into it.

I want it to work...

Edited by oafc0000

Just joined and hope to help in other ways too. I noticed on the trust site there is a page for local businesses, how can businesses help?

Thanks for joining.

On the local business page we advertise any local business who would be wiling to offer discounts / help to Trust Members...

If you want any more details, send me a PM...

I have currently been evacuated from my house due to a fire so once I get sorted I will send out confirmations.. :comeon:

Bloody hell i hope that isn't as awful as it sounds. Your house hasn't actually burnt down, has it?

Bloody hell i hope that isn't as awful as it sounds. Your house hasn't actually burnt down, has it?

:blush: it wasn't my house... I was on my phone why I typed that and was rushing... It was a car garage that is on my street... set of fire and due to gas bottles and chemicals stored there they evacuated the local houses..

All ok now, everyone allowed back :wink:

:blush: it wasn't my house... I was on my phone why I typed that and was rushing... It was a car garage that is on my street... set of fire and due to gas bottles and chemicals stored there they evacuated the local houses..

All ok now, everyone allowed back :wink:

Glad to hear it. Someone might be in trouble if they're keeping gas canisters and chemicals in their garage....

Thanks for joining.

On the local business page we advertise any local business who would be wiling to offer discounts / help to Trust Members...

If you want any more details, send me a PM...

Seems your mail box is full again!