Darren Powell

I'd love to say no. But, yes.

Saj must be knocking on the ODI door now. He's marvelous at the moment. And Parry can't be far away.

Saj very hit and miss,against the sheep on friday he looked on top form.

Sunday he was shocking,tonight o.k.

Parry should be in the England squad and i would also have a shout for Keedy,but England (like the football team),will only pick the spinners they love :disappointed:

He's beyond useless. I said it when we signed him and I stand by my comments.

That over and his nonsensical attempt to kick a ball coming past him at ninety degrees rather than use his hands was the difference between two sides who should've scored more runs with those boundaries.

At least we're through, just a shame it won't be at OT.

P.S. On a related note, the decision to hold a national finals day at the Rose Bowl is ridiculous. They've done it before and I'm surprised they've done it again. Should always be held at Trent Bridge or Edgbaston.

P.S. On a related note, the decision to hold a national finals day at the Rose Bowl is ridiculous. They've done it before and I'm surprised they've done it again. Should always be held at Trent Bridge or Edgbaston.

After hanging around the pavillion entrance on sunday(looking for a decent pint),I was asking the same question,when a suited gentleman tapped me on the shoulder and said "THE WEATHER"

He's beyond useless. I said it when we signed him and I stand by my comments.

That over and his nonsensical attempt to kick a ball coming past him at ninety degrees rather than use his hands was the difference between two sides who should've scored more runs with those boundaries.

At least we're through, just a shame it won't be at OT.

Get back from my holibobs the day before. Got my bro on it (if it happens).

Next year it is magnifico'ly in the centre of the Country. Durham. Fandabidoubledozy.

After hanging around the pavillion entrance on sunday(looking for a decent pint),I was asking the same question,when a suited gentleman tapped me on the shoulder and said "THE WEATHER"

Sunday was a great sunny day watching the cricket. The same cannot be said for last night.

Get back from my holibobs the day before. Got my bro on it (if it happens).

Next year it is magnifico'ly in the centre of the Country. Durham. Fandabidoubledozy.

Charlton for me takes priority the week after making a trip down to the coast not particularly viable.

Went to Edgbaston a couple of years ago when we lost to Gloucs in the morning and Kent went on to win it, great day out.