the detectives

Just watching an old episode of this sitcom, an episode called the cup final. Anyway in the plot its supposed to be Man utd v birmingham, but every time they show a scene on tv i'm pretty sure its the mighty latics instead.

I'm enjoying watching this though as i missed it first time round

Just watching an old episode of this sitcom, an episode called the cup final. Anyway in the plot its supposed to be Man utd v birmingham, but every time they show a scene on tv i'm pretty sure its the mighty latics instead.

I'm enjoying watching this though as i missed it first time round

I know which episode you are referring to and I thought it was Oldham too

Keeping in with Latics being mentioned on tv/film, anyone ever seen the film ID? about a copper who turns into a right wing nut and hooligan.

As it turns out, throughout the whole film, team names have been completely made up (as i remember correctly) then towards the end of the film its mentioned the persons team is playing Oldham in the cup. Cheeky buggers!

Keeping in with Latics being mentioned on tv/film, anyone ever seen the film ID? about a copper who turns into a right wing nut and hooligan.

As it turns out, throughout the whole film, team names have been completely made up (as i remember correctly) then towards the end of the film its mentioned the persons team is playing Oldham in the cup. Cheeky buggers!

didnt they beat us 1-0 aswell, sure he listens to it on the radio

didnt they beat us 1-0 aswell, sure he listens to it on the radio

Yeah something like that, i think him and the other police under cover are told they can't attend the game as evryone is getting too involved in the job.

Shagwell Town beat Oldham 1-0 to get promotion to the old Division 1.

Funnily enough I thought about this classic just last night. :unsure:

"I :censored: love you Gumbo!"

"My kids are gonna come round here, and :censored: eat yours!"

etc, etc.

Quality entertainment to the unstudious student stoner. Up there with Scum, you slags.