Once the dust settles and everyone's fit

I honestly dont rate Taylor anymore, he impressed me in his first/second seasons but now his game is too predictable and goes down way to easily. Should have sold him when we had the chance!

And imagine the abuse on here if we had! Selling our best players, no ambition, etc

On the CB point, Gregan can and does often look like the best CB in league 1, but he can struggle against quick players, a situation will only be exacerbated as time progresses. It's good to have options, being able to select Gregan or Jarrett depending on the striker(s) being played against.

Personally I think he'd have Hughes in his pocket and really hope he's fit for Saturday.

I honestly dont rate Taylor anymore, he impressed me in his first/second seasons but now his game is too predictable and goes down way to easily. Should have sold him when we had the chance!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but i for one would not have been happy had we sold him after his great season. We weren't to know that he'd now be permanently injured.

One thing is for sure is that we will have a very strong bench if all the players stay or barring injuries.

Holdsworth

Worthington

Smalley

Lomax

Kelly

Brooke

Eaves

Jones / Alessandra

Gregan / Jarrett / M'voto

Jacobson

Purdie

Mcdonald

Millar

Has our bench ever looked so strong and with plenty of options for the manager to choose from.

The future looks good and the squad looks strong.

If we can get 3 or 4 of them out and 1 or 2 more quality players in then that would be even better!!