Four Four Two

Four Four Twos verdict- Dickov will keep Oldham safe from the drop but they can expect a third season of relative anonymity in the third tier Prediction 17th

One to Watch - Pawel Abbott :lol:

Paul Prendergast wrote the fans view - Think they truncated it quite a bit but nothing wrote we don't alredy know :blink:

Below us they have -

18th - Dale - Key Man O'Grady

19th - Carlisle - Key man Danny Livesey

20th -Yeovil- Key man Bowditch

21st - Leyton O - Key man Dean Cox

22nd - Daggers - Key man Paul Benson

23rd - Tranmere Key man Moore!

24th - Hartlepool - Key man Oww James Brown

Interesting Exeter are positioned in 14th :shock:

i saw that an all, but last year they had southend for second place so after that, im not taking any of it seriously. i think dale will do better than expected and it wont be as easy for teams like sheffield wednesday and charlton as the media think

I don’t see Sheff Weds struggling; they’ve added some real quality and I think they’ll be top 4; but I do see Charlton – I really don’t think they’ll be up there in amongst the front runners; 7th-12th for them from me; lost Bailey, JonJo Shelvey, Sam, Bassey, Moody, Reid....and they’ve been replaced by the permanent signing of Akpo Sodjie and Big Bad Pawel. Hmmm......

I think we’ll fair better than last season; just – so I expect us to be 12th-15th and no higher; I also think we have showed enough to stick my neck out and say we won’t be lower than last season.

I see Tranmere & Hartlepool battling it out for last place, and I think Daggers will find it tough. I also happen to think that Exeter won’t be as safe as lots of the pundits seem to think they will be.

We’ll be right though; just as last year – there are definitely 4 worse sides than us for starters!!

Edited by slystallone