Mike Newton

Adam looks longeingly at an apple....

Saving the mods a job

By the way TH, if you want to read the 22 page thread from Vale fans, and the meetings etc, then this might be of interest, then again you may lose interest half way though, it does go on a bit

Or try and find the link between Sean Gregan and a banjo

MN 1

Sean Gregan get a mention in an email from Mike Newton in this oen

There's load sof 'em. Give them their due, it's quite a busy forum

Edited by singe

OK, OK. Tone down the sarcasm, I have only just got back from two weeks away and have not bothered to read the last 14 days worth of posts. For all I know Latics have made a 100% start to the league season and are sitting proudly atop the division, but thats just pipedreams!!.

OK, OK. Tone down the sarcasm, I have only just got back from two weeks away and have not bothered to read the last 14 days worth of posts. For all I know Latics have made a 100% start to the league season and are sitting proudly atop the division, but thats just pipedreams!!.

And you are jsut dreaming about us selling Tom Eaves but signing Dale Stephens, so don't worry.

What's the biggest change/even anyone has had whilst they went away?

I proposed to my wife in Paris,, we went for a long weekend there. When we got back, we were just pulling out of the car park Gatwick when we heard on the radio "And Diana's body has been flown home". We just stopped there and then.

I had not heard/seen a thing, depsite speaking French.

We went to the West country to continue the break and get the engagement ring and did not tell anyone till after the funeral.

Edited by singe