it seems our beloved manager has a right reputation amongst rival fans. A few people i've been speaking to at work cant stand the bloke. One is a spurs fan who called him a nasty piece of work after he dumped ledley king into the advertising boards. But the majority of wednesday and united fans call him a little ****.

Brilliant.. it seems his philosophy is transferring to the players..

Yup, if you are annoying people - as in opposition players, fans, managers etc - then I think that you're doing something right, otherwise they wouldn't bother their behinds being annoyed. Let's hope there are plenty more who consider Dickov a **** in the months and (hopfully) successful years ahead.

Yup, if you are annoying people - as in opposition players, fans, managers etc - then I think that you're doing something right, otherwise they wouldn't bother their behinds being annoyed. Let's hope there are plenty more who consider Dickov a **** in the months and (hopfully) successful years ahead.

I m loving his bad reputation the guy is 200% devoted to me only 2 games in and his passion is playing too see!!! Tons better than Dave Penis for me long may it carry forward :grin::grin::grin: