50 Possession (%) 50

2 Shots on target 6

3 Shots off target 4

3 Corners 3

14 Fouls 22

Abbott 4 Most fouls Feeney 4

1 Yellow cards 1

1 Red cards 0

Feeney with 4 fouls!!! Please. 2 were given against him for "shielding" the ball near the corner flag. It seems that the referees controlers have now instructed officials/linesmen to award a foul against the team in possession for shirt pulling, because every time I see them award a foul they tug the side of their jersey to indicate this.

Pretty farcical imo as it was quite clear yetserday and in virtually every other instance I have witnessed this happen that shirts haven't been pulled. It seems therefore that the officials are awarding free kicks for something that patently has not happened.

The point being if officials can "make up" this, what else can they make up?

Worrying :ranting:

Interesting stats from yesterdays game.

Charlton Oldham

50 Possession (%) 50

2 Shots on target 6

3 Shots off target 4

3 Corners 3

14 Fouls 22

1 Yellow cards 1

1 Red cards 0

Feeney with 4 fouls!!! Please. 2 were given against him for "shielding" the ball near the corner flag. It seems that the referees controlers have now instructed officials/linesmen to award a foul against the team in possession for shirt pulling, because every time I see them award a foul they tug the side of their jersey to indicate this.

Pretty farcical imo as it was quite clear yetserday and in virtually every other instance I have witnessed this happen that shirts haven't been pulled. It seems therefore that the officials are awarding free kicks for something that patently has not happened.

pretty sure holding the ball in the cornr in itself is now a foul. isnt it unsporting behaviour or ungentlemanly conduct? sure its a new rule. i agree with it it should be a free kick to the opposite team. for a start its obstruction and secondly why should we pay to go an see a load of grown men dancing in the corner trying to stop the other grown man from taking his ball off him its pretty pathetic. i mean in the last minute we had a corner and two centre backs come up an we jus hold it in the corner again. get it it the box and get a winner for gods sake

Interesting stats from yesterdays game.

Charlton Oldham

50 Possession (%) 50

2 Shots on target 6

3 Shots off target 4

3 Corners 3

14 Fouls 22

1 Yellow cards 1

1 Red cards 0

I notice Bobby Zamora almost had his shirt ripped off his back today, which went unpunished.

Edited by BP1960

pretty sure holding the ball in the cornr in itself is now a foul. isnt it unsporting behaviour or ungentlemanly conduct? sure its a new rule. i agree with it it should be a free kick to the opposite team. for a start its obstruction and secondly why should we pay to go an see a load of grown men dancing in the corner trying to stop the other grown man from taking his ball off him its pretty pathetic. i mean in the last minute we had a corner and two centre backs come up an we jus hold it in the corner again. get it it the box and get a winner for gods sake

Nah.