three into two

who would you start up front tomorrow? now feeney is fully fit who would your two be. it seems tounkara is nailed on hes getting better and better every game and will become a very good striker in this league over the course of this season. djeny has been very impressive with his work rate, movement, touch, link up play. seems like we have a real talent on our hands here. and then there is feeney who is experienced strong full of energy great touch and turn finds space and even makes his own space at times. on the down side in the three league games i dont remember 1 chance were either of djeny or feeney have looked like scoring themselves (yet) personally i think we should stick with djeny for the minute not done anything to warrant being dropped and its now feeneys job to force the managers hand and leave him no choice but to pick him.

any thoughts

who would you start up front tomorrow? now feeney is fully fit who would your two be. it seems tounkara is nailed on hes getting better and better every game and will become a very good striker in this league over the course of this season. djeny has been very impressive with his work rate, movement, touch, link up play. seems like we have a real talent on our hands here. and then there is feeney who is experienced strong full of energy great touch and turn finds space and even makes his own space at times. on the down side in the three league games i dont remember 1 chance were either of djeny or feeney have looked like scoring themselves (yet) personally i think we should stick with djeny for the minute not done anything to warrant being dropped and its now feeneys job to force the managers hand and leave him no choice but to pick him.

any thoughts

I'm expecting feeney to get the nod to partner tounkara up front tomorrow, not that djeny has done anything wrong.....just a feeling.

any thoughts

Don't mess with a winning formula!!!

Don't mess with a winning formula!!!

But they didnt win the last one, but, Feeney. Again, Dickov has said many times he sees him as the main goal getter this year. Either way we will win 3 - 1

Goals from Tounkare (think thats how its spelt), Feeney will open his account and then one from M'Voto, from a corner.

Come one you bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeesssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!