Plymouth Away - 15th Jan

Not quite sure how convenient this one is for away fans - but here's a link to a free match ticket offer.

http://www.surf118.com/promotion/index.cfm

Check the T&Cs and work out how you're meant to collect the tickets before you travel down without your admission money :wink: .

You have to call at their office to collect tix - bet you they arent open saturday am

ive just applied for them as ill be at the match anyway, they sent me a conformation email which gave me there address and said i would have to pick these tickets along with proof of the details i put in at this address, the problem is it shuts at 12 on the saturday, ive emailed them and asked if it was available for away fans and if there was any other way of receiving these tickets ie through the post. not expecting anything from this but if i do receive an email i shall tell you on this thread :)

ive just applied for them as ill be at the match anyway, they sent me a conformation email which gave me there address and said i would have to pick these tickets along with proof of the details i put in at this address, the problem is it shuts at 12 on the saturday, ive emailed them and asked if it was available for away fans and if there was any other way of receiving these tickets ie through the post. not expecting anything from this but if i do receive an email i shall tell you on this thread :)

I have applied for free tickets for this match & recieved confirmation

that I have been allocated two adult tickets which I can pick up at

the correspondents address in Plymouth at allocated times.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone be it themselves or has family

or acquantancies, who live within close proximity to Plymouth who may

be able to pick these tickets up prior to the game. (Gratuity would apply.)

cheers in advance Keith