Where's Gregan?

Appologies if there's stuff about this already posted on the forum, must admit I haven't had a look. What I want to know is what's going on with Gregan? After his injury pre-season he played a couple of games for the reserves to start building up his match fitness and I would have thought he was getting close to a return, on the bench at least anyway. Has he suffered a set back? I know Jarrett and hazell have been doing well, but if Gregan was fit you'd have to think he'd be the first name on the team sheet. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Appologies if there's stuff about this already posted on the forum, must admit I haven't had a look. What I want to know is what's going on with Gregan? After his injury pre-season he played a couple of games for the reserves to start building up his match fitness and I would have thought he was getting close to a return, on the bench at least anyway. Has he suffered a set back? I know Jarrett and hazell have been doing well, but if Gregan was fit you'd have to think he'd be the first name on the team sheet. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers

He's still upset about The Bill ending.

It's still chilli cook-off season...

I think I read that Gregan has been removed from all footballing action, and is having one to one fitness training with Paul Butler until he is fit enough to play.