yesterday

first game since Stockport at home last season

i think i need new ways of supporting the club because yesterday was dire and i dont think ill be returning anytime soon

going watching latics for me now is an excuse to drink lots of alcohol with the lads, the football comes second

it was pretty upsetting sat in a 3 sided crumbling stadium with almost zero atmosphere

first game since Stockport at home last season

i think i need new ways of supporting the club because yesterday was dire and i dont think ill be returning anytime soon

going watching latics for me now is an excuse to drink lots of alcohol with the lads, the football comes second

it was pretty upsetting sat in a 3 sided crumbling stadium with almost zero atmosphere

I heard you went at half time as well!

says it all really, first in the line for a ticket if we get one of top 4 in fa cup, sums up whats wrong with this town and why we wont have a club 5 years down the line

ill be first in line for a ticket to a game which will have a bit of atmosphere, weather thats a cup game or League 1

ill be first in line for a ticket to a game which will have a bit of atmosphere, weather thats a cup game or League 1

the kind of response i expected to be honest, 90% of the people slate the club and the players and aint been to a game for how long, i appreciate some people live too far away but the rest of you who cant be arsed dont deserve an opinion on latics

the kind of response i expected to be honest, 90% of the people slate the club and the players and aint been to a game for how long, i appreciate some people live too far away but the rest of you who cant be arsed dont deserve an opinion on latics

Biit harsh, there's lots of people who've been going to BP for 20+ years who've stopped going recently. Do they not deserve an opinion either?

Aww creepy I did not get to meet you .

Am I not worth you tempting fate and getting you backside down to BP one more time this season?

Then again, you had the misfortune I believe, to meet my ball and chain after the game in the pub - sorry... :grin:

Aww creepy I did not get to meet you .

Am I not worth you tempting fate and getting you backside down to BP one more time this season?

Then again, you had the misfortune I believe, to meet my ball and chain after the game in the pub - sorry... :grin:

never say never, theres probably more chance at away games though!

i did yes, hes a geezer (apart from his dodgy accent :grin: )

+ 1, toddle along to Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge instead...

i think the facts are simple some people are going to moan wether that be bacause we are losing or because boundary park isnt up to there expectations faciltily wise, i couldnt give to :censored:s tbh aslong as im there watchin and getting behind the lads, for those who complain try the view at brighton and the stands , shocking but we get on with it after a 96th min winning goal against us im still planning on going to every game, home and away just because i love MY club