Soccer AM

I dont know the real reasoning behind it, however I do know from when we were on it that they have a relationship with the Brentford supporters association to be an emergency back up, if everything goes tits-up with the fans that are supposed to be on. (as they are thier nearest club etc). They always have a group of Brentford fans on standby.

As I say, when i saw them on I thought it was probably because either Sky, or supposed Oldham Fans, had cocked up the arrangements.

No basis for that whatsoever though...

I dont know the real reasoning behind it, however I do know from when we were on it that they have a relationship with the Brentford supporters association to be an emergency back up, if everything goes tits-up with the fans that are supposed to be on. (as they are thier nearest club etc). They always have a group of Brentford fans on standby.

As I say, when i saw them on I thought it was probably because either Sky, or supposed Oldham Fans, had cocked up the arrangements.

No basis for that whatsoever though...

So, does this mean we remain the last supporters to represent Latics on Soccer AM??

Big tens all round......