If the Club sold this t-shirt would you buy one?

dont think its tacky just dont like the font of the text. too much of a contrast from the badge. looks like its two different t-shirts put together. maybe play with the text a bit and it could be popular specially with the kids

Perhaps I was to blunt in my appraisal. For me, the text is to big and in the wrong place. Happy to have the badge splashed across the front of my shirt but not the other way around. I think, if anyone, it would appeal to the younger generation.

Edited by laticsmad

Perhaps I was to blunt in my appraisal. For me, the text is to big and in the wrong place. Happy to have the badge splashed across the front of my shirt but not the other way around. I think, if anyone, it would appeal to the younger generation.

people over the age of 16 and under the age of 55 wearing replica tops or club branded clothing is just plain wrong.*

*apart from at historic monuments abroad or far flung corners of the world.

Edited by HarryBosch

latics.jpg

This gives me the opportunity to point out that we are Latics not 'The Latics', and I'm glad to see the Club recognises that on its commercial stuff. "Latics" is the coloquial way of referring to Athletic. So, effectively, we are Oldham Latics, not Oldham The Latics. Johnny-cum-lately Wigan calls itself 'The Latics' and we wouldn't want to be confused with them, would we?

I can understand the media referring to us as 'The Latics', because it sounds more correct than 'Latics', but the media is wrong.

This little idiosyncracy is one of the things that makes Latics unique and long may it continue..........................................please Mr. Corney or some other generous benefactor.

Back to the point of this thread - yes I would buy a T-shirt like the one displayed, but without the "the". I also fit into the age category that HarryBosch thinks is OK. B)

This gives me the opportunity to point out that we are Latics not 'The Latics', and I'm glad to see the Club recognises that on its commercial stuff. "Latics" is the coloquial way of referring to Athletic. So, effectively, we are Oldham Latics, not Oldham The Latics. Johnny-cum-lately Wigan calls itself 'The Latics' and we wouldn't want to be confused with them, would we?

I can understand the media referring to us as 'The Latics', because it sounds more correct than 'Latics', but the media is wrong.

This little idiosyncracy is one of the things that makes Latics unique and long may it continue..........................................please Mr. Corney or some other generous benefactor.

Back to the point of this thread - yes I would buy a T-shirt like the one displayed, but without the "the". I also fit into the age category that HarryBosch thinks is OK. B)

:grin::wink:

latics1.jpg

latics.jpg

Don't it having 'the' on it, also perhaps make it into capitals? my opinion is that it looks better that way

Like the badge in the bottom corner,

Also will their be anything on the back? Even if just a small OAFC at the top or something?

Will they get produced if any different colours? (if they do..)

One last thing.. how much? :grin: