BBC Highlights.

Unlike the football league show, this is more intresting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/default.stm

Nothing there to change my mind, we dominated but need a poacher - as much as I hate the scumbag Hughes would have had a couple of goals with the quality we were putting into the box. We need to realise you have to gamble and have the desire to score goals. we stand off too much. As for the disallowed goal, I thought at the time that both Taylor and Kelly were offside and from that I have no complaints.

The amount of draws we've had will ensure we stay around the top 12 all season. We're a goalscorer away from a good side - same old story really. But watching Latics has become fun again despite all the off field bollocks...

Nothing there to change my mind, we dominated but need a poacher - as much as I hate the scumbag Hughes would have had a couple of goals with the quality we were putting into the box. We need to realise you have to gamble and have the desire to score goals. we stand off too much. As for the disallowed goal, I thought at the time that both Taylor and Kelly were offside and from that I have no complaints.

The amount of draws we've had will ensure we stay around the top 12 all season. We're a goalscorer away from a good side - same old story really. But watching Latics has become fun again despite all the off field bollocks...

I also agree they were offside. However, there was another chance in the game were Taylor was put through on goal and he slotted it away but ruled offside. I was level with play and thought he was clearly onside.

I like Tounkara but he needs to work on his finishing. I don't think Kelly or Lewis are the answer. Isn't Brooke a natural finisher?

kicks the :censored: out of last year doesnt it ! :grin: I think thats the first 0-0 draw ive walked away from for a while feeling positive