Question for the Latics Statisticians.......

OK Guys and Gals, I was mulling over yesterday's games with a few pints like you do.. and a thought struck me!!!!

I've been a supporter of Latics since 1984ish and I cannot recall a game were we scored 3 headed goals........

Plenty were we've conceeded 3 headed goals but scored 3 headed goals, nah can't remember one.

Can anybody else remember a game were we scored 3 headed goals? :blink:

regards

Laticsbiffo

OK Guys and Gals, I was mulling over yesterday's games with a few pints like you do.. and a thought struck me!!!!

I've been a supporter of Latics since 1984ish and I cannot recall a game were we scored 3 headed goals........

Plenty were we've conceeded 3 headed goals but scored 3 headed goals, nah can't remember one.

Can anybody else remember a game were we scored 3 headed goals? :blink:

regards

Laticsbiffo

Porter got a hat-trick of headers v Brentford in November '05 (Drew 3-3) as for others? Leave it with me....

Edited by oafcprozac

Porter got a hat-trick of headers v Brentford in November '05 (Drew 3-3) as for others? Leave it with me....

Three headers against Charlton in the 5-2 opening day win in 1994(although one was dubious with McCarthy perhaps punching the ball in!) (McCarthy 2, Sharp)

Didn't Warney score 2 headers in the 4-1 win v Chesterfield in August '05 to add to Branston's opener?

I'm sure 3 of the 4 v Chasetown in a 4-0 replay win were headers (Warne, Porter and Hall)

THose are the only ones that spring to mind in the 25 years I've been going.

Three headers against Charlton in the 5-2 opening day win in 1994(although one was dubious with McCarthy perhaps punching the ball in!) (McCarthy 2, Sharp)

Didn't Warney score 2 headers in the 4-1 win v Chesterfield in August '05 to add to Branston's opener?

I'm sure 3 of the 4 v Chasetown in a 4-0 replay win were headers (Warne, Porter and Hall)

THose are the only ones that spring to mind in the 25 years I've been going.

Impressive. You're like a human Google.