Jack Daniels T-shirt feedback

I have ordered online - and already paid! I was hoping my 4 little t-shirts would be stored away somewhere with my name on a parcel or something in one of the shops. Otherwise, what's to stop the club shop (either of them - and I'm not going to both if one has sold out) selling out of the tshirts I have already paid for? Heads will roll if they have..... :ranting:

my thoughts exactly ,club usualy very quick to send out pre ordered shirts ect ,may be held up being busy with the new shop.

my thoughts exactly ,club usualy very quick to send out pre ordered shirts ect ,may be held up being busy with the new shop.

worried now ,just tried tracking my order on the clubshop page using the order number sent me , no trace of the order , even though i used the order confirmation number e-mailed by the club . any one else had this problem.

worried now ,just tried tracking my order on the clubshop page using the order number sent me , no trace of the order , even though i used the order confirmation number e-mailed by the club . any one else had this problem.

Mine arrived today (in Kent!)

Quality looks goood.

Initials reactions:

I'd say it's a size smaller than you would expect.

Slightly worrried that that transfer will crack in the wash over time.

But overall, very happy.

Shops feedback: Went to collect Mrs. S.'s T-shirt yesterday after seeing Ridsdale arrive at BP. The staff in the Club shop couldn't find the pre-oredered and paid for T-shirt. The member of staff, who should have known where it was, was absent at college. After a lengthy abortive search,a phone call was made to the Spindles shop to find that they had one in the right size which would be reserved for us to collect in tha afternoon.

And so it came to pass that after paying the extra £1 Spindles parking charge, we got to the shop, only to find that the staff didn't know anything about the reserved T-shirt. You see it was different staff than the ones on duty in the morning! Anyway after searching, there it was.

T-shirt Feedback: Mrs. S. is very pleased with it.

Mine arrived today (I paid and ordered on the 30/10) by royal mail. I paid £5 postage and it wasn't even sent by recorded delivery. Bit of a joke really.

Very nice shirt though. And as someone already mentioned, I think the design might not last too long after a few washes.

Mine arrived today (I paid and ordered on the 30/10) by royal mail. I paid £5 postage and it wasn't even sent by recorded delivery. Bit of a joke really.

Very nice shirt though. And as someone already mentioned, I think the design might not last too long after a few washes.

It will last for a long time, don't worry.

My 'ladies fit' T is getting it's first outing today. I did get a bit worried when singe said the sizings were a little small, but the fit is great. I'm not worried about the design coming off unless I wash it on a stupid setting or try to iron on the design. Good tshirt!

My 'ladies fit' T is getting it's first outing today. I did get a bit worried when singe said the sizings were a little small, but the fit is great. I'm not worried about the design coming off unless I wash it on a stupid setting or try to iron on the design. Good tshirt!

I genuinely had not considered I might have grown a bit.. :blush: