Mick McCarthy

I don't like the bloke but just read this on the BBC footie gossip page and it made me smile

"Wolves boss Mick McCarthy says experiences with therapists through his career help keep tough results, like the late 2-1 defeat at Manchester United, in perspective. "We have a sports therapist," he said. "I was asked to see the psychologist when I went to Lyon. I came out with my arm around him, telling him not to worry! I was 30 with a mortgage, three kids, 400 league games and in a new country. I ended up coming out of there telling him not to worry. I didn't see him again!"

Sometimes, <whisper it> you can't beat a bit of good old fashioned Yorkshire wisdom.

I don't like the bloke but just read this on the BBC footie gossip page and it made me smile

"Wolves boss Mick McCarthy says experiences with therapists through his career help keep tough results, like the late 2-1 defeat at Manchester United, in perspective. "We have a sports therapist," he said. "I was asked to see the psychologist when I went to Lyon. I came out with my arm around him, telling him not to worry! I was 30 with a mortgage, three kids, 400 league games and in a new country. I ended up coming out of there telling him not to worry. I didn't see him again!"

Sometimes, <whisper it> you can't beat a bit of good old fashioned Yorkshire wisdom.

I’ve actually a lot of time for the chap – I <whisper it> quite like him; and I think he’s good to have in the greedy league. Tells it as it is; wears his heart on his sleeve. I actually felt for him at Trafford SoccerDome; his punch of the air for Carl Henry’s tackle was then quickly followed by booted a whole bottle case at the 4th official. Passion for the game. I like it.