Is it possible?

I hate to talk about this with it being only November but does anybody else have a sneaky feeling that this could just be the year that we leave this shiiite league.

Dickov is getting in Loanees in who will make a difference and mixing them with our already youthful exciting football squad, he has cleared out the deadwood so to speak and we now have a young energetic good footballing team. The football is great to watch however due to the age we sometimes display a little naivety, this can only be improved with experience.

We only have the league to concentrate on were as other teams will have other competions to worry about.

I really do think we have a forward thinking manager who with Taggart at his side will lead us to better things, we need to be behind the team 100% and this could just be the year.

I hate to talk about this with it being only November but does anybody else have a sneaky feeling that this could just be the year that we leave this shiiite league.

Dickov is getting in Loanees in who will make a difference and mixing them with our already youthful exciting football squad, he has cleared out the deadwood so to speak and we now have a young energetic good footballing team. The football is great to watch however due to the age we sometimes display a little naivety, this can only be improved with experience.

We only have the league to concentrate on were as other teams will have other competions to worry about.

I really do think we have a forward thinking manager who with Taggart at his side will lead us to better things, we need to be behind the team 100% and this could just be the year.

I do... but mods, please delete this thread :grin::lol:

the squad has the quality to be dark horses but the trouble with loanees is that we wont have them next season, which is the problem hereford had when they got promoted into L1.

i would love to go up though, dont think any latics fan wouldnt

i kinad think we are a true goal scorer shy of being a very royle esq team were not great at the back but we cause most teams problems going forward and the goals are coming from everywhere

which way do you think we will leave this league up or down? We will probably end up mid-table.