BOUNDARY BLUES

many thanks to the BB staff, once again a great evening.....question of the day from 1 o the kids was

to Reuben, smmat like this,,,,

kid" Reuben are you the best header of the ball"

Reuben " I ermmm"

kid "cos u ave a bald head"

you had to be there

Merry christmas to all BB members n staff

Thanks Jacko!

It was a good night and all the kids had a great time, I had lots of 'thank yous' on the way out. It was a shame Paul Dickov couldn't make it at the last minute but I think the kids are more bothered about the players being there. There was lots of photos and stuff being signed, the food went down very well and the game was well received.

Thanks everyone who attended and bought raffle tickets etc as we managed to donate £75 to the playershare scheme :-)

If your child was drawn out as a mascot for the rest of the season I will be in touch closer to the game to make arrangements.

Once again, thanks to everyone

:grin:

many thanks to the BB staff, once again a great evening.....question of the day from 1 o the kids was

to Reuben, smmat like this,,,,

kid" Reuben are you the best header of the ball"

Reuben " I ermmm"

kid "cos u ave a bald head"

you had to be there

Merry christmas to all BB members n staff

yes I had to have a chuckle about that one..

Just beat the one about..."after the exeter game when we let three in did Mr Dickov shout at you all you all and were you punished....lol"

Thanks Jacko!

It was a good night and all the kids had a great time, I had lots of 'thank yous' on the way out. It was a shame Paul Dickov couldn't make it at the last minute but I think the kids are more bothered about the players being there. There was lots of photos and stuff being signed, the food went down very well and the game was well received.

Thanks everyone who attended and bought raffle tickets etc as we managed to donate £75 to the playershare scheme :-)

If your child was drawn out as a mascot for the rest of the season I will be in touch closer to the game to make arrangements.

Once again, thanks to everyone

:grin:

Yes Lisa thanks to you and the team. Nice to meet you all. I will let you know about all my three nephews being pulled out as mascots. I think if all three can do one game then it frees up two places for two more kids to be mascots too.

I will let you know shortly

thanks again

A really big thank you for donating the profits to the Playershare Scheme. I will ensure that the manager is made aware.

I am sorry I could not attend due to illness.

Your gesture is very noteworthy and again ilustrates the growing relationship between the Trust and the work you are doing.

The kids are our future and we will aways assist you in every way we can.

Once again thanks.

Barry