Spaces still left on Rifle coach to Hartleppol !

Sorry for late posting but i,ve been awaiting confirmation of size of coach being booked by Rifle , but now its confirmed as a 52 seater it means we still have spaces left.

Price is £15 with a start time of 9.30 A.M , so please let me ( or Lanlord of Rifle ) asap so i can add ya to the list, cheers ,Mike

Sorry for late posting but i,ve been awaiting confirmation of size of coach being booked by Rifle , but now its confirmed as a 52 seater it means we still have spaces left.

Price is £15 with a start time of 9.30 A.M , so please let me ( or Lanlord of Rifle ) asap so i can add ya to the list, cheers ,Mike

Has Adele turned into a man or something?

Stick me down for a seat please Mike

ive decided to go last minute, never been on the coach before. is it at all possible for me 2 get 2 spaces and pay on the day? and is my 14 year old brother allowed on the coach?

yes of course daniel and your younger brother is more than welcome, will pop your names down and see ya at half nine at the rifle range , please can ya make yourself known to either mark or myself ( mike) , look forward to meeting ya mate

thanks mate much appreciated, just to clarify that it isnt daniel (i know thats my username) its adam and my younger brother sam, see you at half 9. thanks again

Does Sam like Vodka or Whisky? whatever tell him not to forget his cans!!

Edited by Lags