I don't know but he waltzed into the ticket office around about 7:40 when I was there

Heard most of it in car going to the match. Mentioned that we were still waiting for the final decision from Charities Commision which is effectively the green light for the project. Expecting to hear something in the next fortnight, but qualified that statement by saying that he feels foolish saying that as the number of times it has been delayed for various reasons has made him look foolish in the past.

GMR asked him about funding for the move and he said there was some money set aside, but not enough for the whole project. Other funding would need to be brought in!

He then was asked about PD and GT and the job they are doing. Said he was very pleased so far!

That's all I can remember!

Heard most of it in car going to the match. Mentioned that we were still waiting for the final decision from Charities Commision which is effectively the green light for the project. Expecting to hear something in the next fortnight, but qualified that statement by saying that he feels foolish saying that as the number of times it has been delayed for various reasons has made him look foolish in the past.

GMR asked him about funding for the move and he said there was some money set aside, but not enough for the whole project. Other funding would need to be brought in!

He then was asked about PD and GT and the job they are doing. Said he was very pleased so far!

That's all I can remember!

Design and build procurement ftw!