Rifle Range Coach trips to Walsall and Carlise

Taking names now for both Walsall ( £15 with a 5.30 p.m start time) , and Carlisle ( £15 with start time to be confirmed)

Initial coaches booked are 52 seater for both but can be amended dependant on demand but both have 30 ish names already down so let me know if ya fancy it and i,ll pop your name down :)

Taking names now for both Walsall ( £15 with a 5.30 p.m start time) , and Carlisle ( £15 with start time to be confirmed)

Initial coaches booked are 52 seater for both but can be amended dependant on demand but both have 30 ish names already down so let me know if ya fancy it and i,ll pop your name down :)

will they make it there this time :wink:

will they make it there this time :wink:

lol , yeah course mate , used 16 seater yesterday driven by one of blokes from pub cos of low demand , unfortunately his clutch went in worcester , A.A man arrived would have towed us there but massive struggle to get us or the van back so managed to limp back whislt enjoying the free food and beer on coach and had a blinding day/night in pub :)

lol , yeah course mate , used 16 seater yesterday driven by one of blokes from pub cos of low demand , unfortunately his clutch went in worcester , A.A man arrived would have towed us there but massive struggle to get us or the van back so managed to limp back whislt enjoying the free food and beer on coach and had a blinding day/night in pub :)

also had a blinding day in plymouth :wink:

if you lot do a coach to MK dons and colchester then put me down definate !