Details for Rifle Range coach to Carlisle saturday....

Still a couple of places left for the trip to Carlisle saturday , £15 with pub open for a beer and sausage butties at 9.30 with coach leaving 10.30....Let me know if you want me to add your name :)

I DONT KNOW WHO U R PAL BUT MIKE BENTLEY RUNS THESE COACHES, BACK OFF AND STOP STEALIN HIS THUNDER!

FEW PLACES LEFT FOR CARLISLE NICE N CHEAP, C,MON GUYS GET YER NAME DOWN

Oh come on Jacko, shouted at? I'm not to know you guys know eachother am I? Far as I could see one fan was trying to help everyone out and you guys were having a pop. Now I know you're all mates I don't give a :censored: how much banter goes on between you!

I certainly didn't shout at anyone mate.

Oh come on Jacko, shouted at? I'm not to know you guys know eachother am I? Far as I could see one fan was trying to help everyone out and you guys were having a pop. Now I know you're all mates I don't give a :censored: how much banter goes on between you!

I certainly didn't shout at anyone mate.

Nice one Ackey , glad to see ya got my back mate :) , yeah so back off you two cos i,m team handed now !!