goals coming on SSN now

coming in the next 5 minutes its just previewed Daggers

Didn't show us, showed our goals at team to nine, just showed the the goals it didn't show earlier - except for the usual Southampton w@nkfest. I love how everyone is writing us off - and taking no notice of our challenge. Was reading the Huddersfield forum and they don't seem to be worried about our charge in the slightest. I think they're in for a shock next week, as our Peterborough 'can't defend for toffee' United.

Didn't show us, showed our goals at team to nine, just showed the the goals it didn't show earlier - except for the usual Southampton w@nkfest. I love how everyone is writing us off - and taking no notice of our challenge. Was reading the Huddersfield forum and they don't seem to be worried about our charge in the slightest. I think they're in for a shock next week, as our Peterborough 'can't defend for toffee' United.

Got to love Huddersfield fans, slag off Leeds fans for years for being arrogant and the moment they get a bit of cash the act exactly the same.

Got to love Huddersfield fans, slag off Leeds fans for years for being arrogant and the moment they get a bit of cash the act exactly the same.

Still, it's good fun pointing out to Leeds fans that Huddersfield brought more fans than them last year and saying that they must be the biggest club in West Yorkshire now.