WELCOME ON BOARD

Cheers Bob. PD's interview where he states Evina's signing was aided by the playershare scheme cemented my commitment to join the sub commitee. Which real in truth means when PD says I like and want (x) player the commitee nod's if the fund's are available.

I hope every single Latics fan, follower, watcher, supporter or wanna do well get's involved and pledge/fill in their standing order for a £1 a week or whatever amount they choose. Providing they understand once that £1 goes in it belongs to the fund and PD's whims. He'll get some right and he'll get some wrong. Hell he'll get some wrong and get it right for half the fans!!. Yet WE can't ever get it wrong following our side.

I want this playershare scheme to be every Latics fans pride. Lets make it so, like it's every Geordie fans pride they wear their colours. Believe me to them that's the ultimate to end all ultimates. Let's make this the same to each and every one of us.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/articles/2...2265018_2282522

there is your rally call.

Edited by Lags

Cheers Bob. PD's interview where he states Evina's signing was aided by the playershare scheme cemented my commitment to join the sub commitee. Which real in truth means when PD says I like and want (x) player the commitee nod's if the fund's are available.

I hope every single Latics fan, follower, watcher, supporter or wanna do well get's involved and pledge/fill in their standing order for a £1 a week or whatever amount they choose. Providing they understand once that £1 goes in it belongs to the fund and PD's whims. He'll get some right and he'll get some wrong. Hell he'll get some wrong and get it right for half the fans!!. Yet WE can't ever get it wrong following our side.

I want this playershare scheme to be every Latics fans pride. Lets make it so, like it's every Geordie fans pride they wear their colours. Believe me to them that's the ultimate to end all ultimates. Let's make this the same to each and every one of us.

Well said!

This is vital in the light of the Failsworth debacle.

Craig, well done mate and good luck in the role. I can't think of a better man for the job. Blue through and through. KTF.