CARLISLE- THE REAL TEST OF SUPPORT

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise, yet another reasonable starting thread has gone way off topic - close the thread, some of the usual suspects have taken over the asylum.

if you read what i put before you would see that it is on topic !

if you live miles away far enough dont really expect you to come even if it is £2, just the people in oldham who " support " us still wont come even at a price of £2, that shows to me that this :censored:ty town dosnt deserve a pro club.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thats on topic.

if you read what i put before you would see that it is on topic !

if you live miles away far enough dont really expect you to come even if it is £2, just the people in oldham who " support " us still wont come even at a price of £2, that shows to me that this :censored:ty town dosnt deserve a pro club.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thats on topic.

Who mentioned your name?

im basically pointing out that the "so called fans" make excuses up what ever the cost blah blah blah you idiot !

And I am trying to point out to you not everyone can afford it... and making out people are choosing cider over when the real reasons is probably getting by is a pretty :censored:ty thing to say.

For those "out of town" an exciting night can be booked at the Bower hotel (3 rooms left at £45).

The Norton Grange has rooms at £50.

Premier Inn £59.

Travelodge £32.50 if booked right now (Chaddy Park Inn). So hotel and 2 tickets costs less than normal matchday admission.

The first two, if booked via This Link and clicking on to hotels.com, will earn a 6% commission for PlayerShare. If you're booking any hotel for any reason please use This Link to do it!

Edited by opinions4u

I am patronising ? ffs... Try reading what the idiot wrote...

I did read it. But you aswell as others go on bout his age and responsibilities. You seem to think your more important beacause your older and have a nipper. Fair enough you have different priorities, but lets be honest your only connection to Oldham Athletic in the last 2-3 years is this message board.

Now you can give me as many reasons as you want, but at the end of the day it is because of people lik you that our club is struggling so much. Don't have a pop at him just because he ensures he has enough money to go to Latics every week.

And I am trying to point out to you not everyone can afford it... and making out people are choosing cider over when the real reasons is probably getting by is a pretty :censored:ty thing to say.

what else can you buy for £2 really come on ! carnt even get a bus for less than £2 ! but most of the dossers waste there money on cider and drugs etc did i say you or anyone else does ? no i didnt i said people of oldham i didnt point you or your little mate out did i ?

I did read it. But you aswell as others go on bout his age and responsibilities. You seem to think your more important beacause your older and have a nipper. Fair enough you have different priorities, but lets be honest your only connection to Oldham Athletic in the last 2-3 years is this message board.

If you are going to stick the boot in do it properly... My last game was the first game of the season... Before that it was Exeter last lesson... and then before that it was the whole 08/09 season...

He is a young 19 year old lad with limited responsibility calling out other people who CAN NOT afford to go. He needs to wake up.

Now you can give me as many reasons as you want, but at the end of the day it is because of people lik you that our club is struggling so much.

You are day dream land if you really believe that. One player was sold the other day for twice the cost of the very thing that could protect the club for years. And you think I am the problem... :lol:

Don't have a pop at him just because he ensures he has enough money to go to Latics every week.

I won't... I will have a pop at him when he has a pop at other people for choosing to put food on the table over watching a football match.

Grow up