Huddersfield Town Away

Wouldn't take long to write alternative lyrics to the song '(take me home) Country Roads' by the legend that was Jon Denver

:wink:

Someone did try that, and it was played after he scored last season, but it sounded a bit wrong singing about a guy taking you home...

I can't believe you lot are actually being rude about us! 'Yorkshire twats' indeed. <_<

Is this thread were all the 6th oink's hang out or something? - Very lounge! It's all a tiny bit immature don't you think? I came on here thinking I might be able to strike up some friendly mature banter. What can l I say?

Hmmm... :disappointed:

I can't believe you lot are actually being rude about us! 'Yorkshire twats' indeed. <_<

Is this thread were all the 6th oink's hang out or something? - Very lounge! It's all a tiny bit immature don't you think? I came on here thinking I might be able to strike up some friendly mature banter. What can l I say?

Hmmm... :disappointed:

you still can....

I came on here thinking I might be able to strike up some friendly mature banter.

Go for it.

Do you think your good league run since the turn of the year is gonig to continue?

What are your team's weak points?

Is there still a sizeable minority that want rid of Clark?

Do your fans fear The Human Wrecking Ball?

Go for it.

Do you think your good league run since the turn of the year is gonig to continue?

What are your team's weak points?

Is there still a sizeable minority that want rid of Clark?

Do your fans fear The Human Wrecking Ball?

Great...a response!

We're mack bang on form at the moment so you'll have to be good to beat us! That said, it would be typical HTFC if we revert back to totally indifference and screw it up again. However right now we're on fire, so Oldham had better be too if they want to avoid a thrashing! - Now that's the extend of my baiting of you lot boyz and girls. :wink:

We don't want rid of Lee Clark we love the guy! Weak points? The one I mentioned above, in a nutshell 'belief'.

I've every respect for what your lads have achieved so far on very little investment. Well done and good luck after Saturday! :grin:

AceT (HTFC)